~A Veteran~

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount of "Up to and including my life". That is honor, and there are far too many people in this country who no longer understand it. - Author Unknown

Monday, September 22, 2008

Obama: The Child - The Messiah - The Obamessiah

When I first watched this, I laughed.

When I watched it again, I was horrified, simply because it holds truth to the MSM, Liberals, and Democrats that act in such a way as to exalt Obama in just this manner.
EXALT:
1: to raise in rank, power, or character
2: to elevate by praise or in estimation : glorify
3: obsolete : elate
4: to raise high : elevate
5: to enhance the activity of : intensify

No comments: